Wednesday 16 November 2011

The Sick

My first two days of elfing have began the same way: a pile of vomit behind the grotto. The first day it was a slippy surprise, my embarrassment cured only by the man behind me who fell in it, not on it, as I has done. The second day I was forewarned and the shopping centre staff were already on the case. 


It reminded me of wasted hours playing 'Theme Hospital'. the less popular cousin to the hit PC game 'Theme Park'. The majority of the game was spent slowly moving cleaners to poorly animated green blobs -  a punishment for not getting your patients seen to in time. I wasn't very good at the game. It was, to be honest, boring. 


I wonder if the start of every shift will be accompanied by the whiff of sick. I will be sure to keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment